Comparative Study: The Obama-Romney vs. Lincoln-Douglas Town Hall Debates

Well it has been over 154-years since the Lincoln-Douglas Town-Hall Debates. I think they had six and things have really changed as far as the political climate and what is important to America's citizens. Back then there was 100% employment in the black community and 10% employment in the white community as well. Black Slaves did all types of
manual labor as well as skilled. Whites who had to work were paid, to watch them and make sure that they did whatever tasks correctly. Now a days since you can get paid to work a job it is hard to come by. Yes the script has been seriously flipped.

Moderator: The first question is for President Obama.

Question-What are you going to do about this economy? I mean "Jobs"housing Why don't you wear more hats, can't you do
everything you said we needed to do by yourself today?

Obama: Well I am responsible for governing the people in my cabinet.
 But the most important thing is that we work together to turn around
 the mess that I inherited from the previous administration.Governor your
 plan is to implement 5- Trillion dollars in tax cuts for the rich & add
 2-Trillion dollars to the military spending budget even though they haven't asked for it.

Moderator: The first question for Governor Romney.

Romney: I will not reduce the share paid by high income individuals.

Obama: That's not true!

Romney: I know that you & your running mate keep saying that, but it isn't true I know it's a popular thing to say but it's just not the case.

Obama: It's just simple math and it is true!

Romney: Look I've got 5-boys and I'm use to people or "Boys" saying something that's not always true repeating but just to keep repeating it over
and over. "Boy".

Obama: Did he just call me a "Boy"? I'll be glad when this is over.

 In a letter written shortly after the debate, a downcast President Obama,  told his wife, “Michell, I seriously don’t need this male bovine defecation.”

                                                                               The Jester
  

Posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.