Do you know the Most Plagiarized Book in the World?

Do you know the Most Plagiarized Book in the World?
by  The Jester

Well as the way I see it. Best way to prove my point is to quote the book. The quote I will use is one that most of us have used, or heard at one time or another. It's from ECCLESIASTES 1: 9. The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: "AND THERE IS NO NEW THING UNDER THE SUN." Now everybody thinks it reads, " There is nothing new under the sun." And I'm sure you thought the expression "whatever will be, will be"was from a song written in 1956 didn't you. But the reality is that, man has been stealing from the word of GOD  for so long, that even when we quote the "Bible" we quote it wrong!

Moving right along. I love movies: dramatic, comedies, sci-fi, advenure films, you name it. I will watch it. Why? Good question, probably because as a kid orphaned just before I turned ten years of age. I sought out a role model, as most boys do. Well there weren't any available to me that I felt I could look up to, so from age three until I was about nine "Superman" was the man. Then the unthinkable happend George Reeves, the television Superman, died from a gun shot wound. It was rumored that he commited suicide. I think it was hard to believe in heroes after that. Oh Yeah! The story was stolen straight from the pages of the "Bible".

Okay check this out! Strange visitor from another planet with powers and abilities far beyond that of mortal men. And who disguised as mild mannered reporter Clark Kent, fights a never ending battle for truth, justice and the American way. Now if that doesn't sound like "Jesus"  you remember GOD created earth, so he couldn't be from here. He walked on water, turned it to wine, was known for reporting on the newspaper of that day the "TORA". All the while he was the "Christ" who fought for the truth of GOD, justice and a never ending battle for the Salvation of mankind.

Only thing they added that was new is a pair of black "Foster Grants".
We will discuss The Matrix, and The Terminator next time. I have to make sure I don't get sued. Well until the next time.
()
 and listen to my audio link.(smile)

                                                                            The Jester

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.